Yedi Koeshendi was born in Bandung, Indonesia. He’s worked for much of his life in the hospitality industry and understands the importance of customer service. Now engrained in who he is, Yedi’s portrait sessions surpass customer service and deliver customer care from start to finish. Integrating this value together with his passion for photography and art means that every client will receive a superior experience.
Every step of the way, the focus is on listening, understanding each individual client. This starts with your personal consultation with Yedi in order for him to get to know the subject of the portrait. Whether photographing an individual or family, this time of discovery is important to Yedi's artistic vision, process and technique. Without it, he would not be able to deliver the high quality heirloom portrait he intends, incorporating all the facets that reflect the character and familiarity you wish to capture.
In order to develop his art to the level seen in any of Yedi’s masterpieces, he sought out and studied with some of the top photographic artists in the world. This advanced his knowledge and influenced his art and style in mixed media photography. The result is an ability to mold the details of your vision into an original work of art, worthy of prominent display to be passed on to future generations for years to come.
As a testament to Yedi’s years of education, he has won numerous awards and accolades at local, national and international image competitions. He is also dedicated to giving back by teaching and sharing his skills with other photographers.
- 2016 Earned Master of Photography degree from Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- 2020 Earned Craftsman Degree from Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Photographer of the Year: Professional Photographers Association of New England
- Bronze & Silver Medalist: Professional Photographers of America
- Member of the Professional Photographers of America
- Member of Master Photogrphers International (MPIO)